Codis Maya Disk Cufflinks
Each Codis Maya piece is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Each set is handmade in the UK by skilled artisans. The results are beautiful bespoke pieces of art that take upwards of five months to create one set.
All of Codis Maya’s cufflinks are created with vitreous enamel meaning that they are made of glass and not plastic resins. The process of vitreous enamelling is a fading art that is only practiced by a few artisanal makers in the world including Codis Maya, Faberge, and Lalique.
The Disk Cufflinks Are:
- Sterling silver with white rhodium plate and vitreous enamel
- Translucent pale blue enamel
- Translucent teal enamel
- Translucent dark turquoise enamel
- Translucent aubergine enamel
- 16mm diameter
- Individually punched by British Assay Office who have been guaranteeing the authenticity of precious metals since 1773.
Pickup available at 1100 Brickell Bay Drive
Usually ready in 1 hour